Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 9, 2011

Before & After Blog Hop

I'm a little bummed because I don't have pictures to fit the themes of many of the photo challenges going on today.  I'll always have, however, a before and after shot.  With that being said, here is my submission for the Before and After Blog Hop over at Pixel Perfect

 SOOC:
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i 600D
Camera Settings (no flash): ISO-800 / Shutter Speed-60 / Aperture-7.1

EDIT

So here's what I did:

1. Adjusted exposure slightly.
2. Cropped.
3. Brightened Eyes.
4. Removed a blemish from her chin.

I used Picnik as my editing tool.

2 comments :

  1. She is a little doll!! And I like the softness of your edit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great edits! What a darling baby girl! Love her bright eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...