Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

March 23, 2012

Fix-It Friday over at IHF

I'm excited!  I joined the ihf Community on I Heart Faces and this will be the first time participating in their Fix-It Friday photo challenge.  In a nutshell, they provide a photograph to be fixed/edited.  This week's photograph was provided by Angie Arthur Photography.  It's difficult to fix a photograph that is already gorgeous straight out of the camera.  Gorgeous picture!  Gorgeous girl!  My editing efforts are below.  I hope you like them!



My Fix-it RECIPE (cooked up in PSE):

1) Cropped to bring her a bit closer.
2) Boosted the contrast.
3) Increased the reds and desaturated the cyans a little.  Her pants were a little too bright after I boosted the contrast.
4) Added warmth.  This is a personal preference.
5) Added the Pro Edge Vignette action that I purchased from Paint the Moon.  I absolutely love them!
6) Brightened her eyes with the Hair and Eye Pop action from Paint the Moon also.
7) Sharpened her face (eyes, nose, mouth, etc.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...