Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

April 22, 2012

New Pics... Almost forgot these

I can't believe I almost forgot to post these pictures of my cutie!  I took them right after her bath.  I usually let her play a little in the buff.  Well not completely in the buff, I'd be too afraid she'd pee from the breeze of running around.  Jeez, I make her sound like a little puppy dog or something.  If she had a choice though, I don't think she'd be wearing a diaper at all.  She usually pulls at her diaper until it's hanging off her bum and you can see the top of her crack.  My husband will jokingly say "crack kills" in which I always reply "not this crack!"  I know.  There is something terribly wrong with the two of us ;o) 




And because Alivia wanted me to take a picture of her boyfriend, Jake.
Pretty cute huh?
He protects Livvy with his sword.
He has his very own TV show; Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
And despite what some people may think, Izzy is NOT his girlfriend.
They are just friends.

For those that aren't familiar with this show, here is a little description (Thank you Wikipedia):

The show revolves around a group of three children (two boys and a girl) who are pirates in Never Land (vs. Peter Pan's Neverland), looking for treasure. Their main obstacles are Captian Hook, Smee, and Tick-Tock the Crocodile from Disney's Peter Pan franchise. Captain Hook usually sees Jake and his crew doing something fun and steals it from them, and Jake and his crew have to get it back. After they succeed, Jake and his crew count their gold doubloons (which they receive after solving each "pirate problem").
Each program contains two eleven minute animated episodes, followed by a live-action song by the Never Land Pirate Band. The singing characters "Bones" and "Sharky" appear in both animated and live action forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...