Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

April 2, 2012

New Pics... A Peanut for Easter?

I just took these pictures today.  This is the dress and shoes that my mom bought Alivia for Easter!  It is absolutely gorgeous in person, not sure the pictures do it justice.  We bought it from Garnet Hill and it is made my Hopscotch Designs.  The material is fabulous and it is completely lined underneath.  Although a little difficult to get on over the head, okay more like impossible, it was easy enough to let her step into it and pull it up like a pair of pants.  Now I'll just have to pray the weather is cooperative this weekend so that we will all be comfortable in our Spring gear.  I don't have much faith, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.


My baby is such a peanut!  No, I am not just realizing this but it was a reminder when we originally bought her size 18 months (she is 20 months) and had to return it for 12 months.  I knew it was going to be a little big, but she was swimming in it!  Her entire chest was hanging out and she could barely manage to walk without tripping on the hem.  Although it did run larger than normal, I'm not in denial, my baby is a peanut.  That's just fine with me, I'll happily take a peanut for Easter. 




I took more shoe than dress shots!  These shoes are so sweet and coincidentally made by Livie and Luca.  Too funny.  The color photographed so nicely and I was having fun trying to figure out interesting ways to capture them.  I'm really happy with how they turned out!






3 comments :

  1. such an adorable dress and those shoes are perfect!! great shots of the outfit! can't wait to see it on your little peanut!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I love Garnet Hill. Those shoes are adorable too. Love all of your fun shots! She'll be such a doll! Hope the weather cooperates for you. We had our kids all decked out for a wedding last weekend..outdoors at the beach in the evening. I was hoping for a some great golden light shots, but it was freezing and very windy. I got nothing ;( I hope you have better luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so adorable...and she will be a doll in it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...