Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

April 2, 2012

Photo Feedback

I love Photo Feedback over at Mom Tried it as I learn the most from this challenge!  This week I attached another favorite of Alivia.  The lighting in this picture is fantastic!  Her catch lights are amazing and her yellow shirt, I feel, really compliments her skin tone.  The white part on the left side of this photo is the leg of her high chair.  I would have removed it if I thought it was distracting, but I don't feel it is.   How about you?  I look forward to  hearing your thoughts!  Don't be afraid to really let me have it as I always welcome critiques.  I can't wait to see all of your submissions too! 



Mom Tried It

5 comments :

  1. I agree with you, I also think the white leg of the high chair is just fine. I sort of frames the photo quite well. I also like the lighting a lot, the catchlights in her eyes are truly pretty!
    Hmmm... not really any offers for improvement... did you try a vertical shot of this, would that have worked also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... absolutely beautiful! I don't think the white leg is distracting at all. Gives it a little architectural element (if you can call a high chair leg that - LOL!) I really love it! It shows where your daughter is in relation to her surroundings. I'm trying to get better at that. When I first started out, I'd try to do everything with a really plain (what I thought was non-distracting) background. But i'm realizing the pictures are a lot more interesting the way you have done here. Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are making it really hard this week. I don't think the leg is distracting, either. I love the look on her face. Is she pushing her highchair around? My kids did that and when they got focused that was their look.
    Back to the photo, sorry. My only suggestion (grasping here, but I know I need to leave something) would be to maybe zoom out a little more next time. I don't mind the top of her head being gone at all, but maybe a little more of her background to give a little more to the story of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful. I like the light and color. Her skin looks lovely too! I don't have much of a suggestion for improvement other than to maybe get down even a bit lower to catch more of her gaze? It's isn't really necessary, but might draw the viewer in even more.

    What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot! She is adorable!
    The chair is fine and the lighting is great... I'm not sure what you could do to improve it, but I wonder what it would look like in black and white? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...