Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 1, 2012

A Revamp

I gave my bloggy site a little revamp which included widening my post column.  I wanted to add a little color although I'm sure I'll revert back to my neutral color palette at some point.  This means that I can now attach 600 px wide photos to my posts instead of measly little 515 px wide photos!  Although I shouldn't say that really.  515 px wide is fairly large for a single photo.  If you are, however, posting collages in this size the images start to get too small for my liking.  Such a shame when you have such beautiful shots to show off.  Anyhow, this will be my last post with these smaller sized pictures.  Yay! 

I just took these pictures two days ago.  I had to resort to indoor shots since it was rainy all day long.  Boo!  Livvy is such a trooper for letting her mama snap picture after picture!  I try not to block her view of the TV, toy, or game (whatever it is that she may be doing).  You should see the way she looks at me when I'm sprawled out on the floor trying to get interesting angles.  Who knows what she is thinking.  To get close-ups, I usually have to be all up in her face since my zoom isn't all that great.  It must be tempting to her since she usually reaches out to touch my lens.  There wasn't much light in the house that day since it was cloudy so I had to up my ISO.  Because I shoot in JPEG there is only so much noise removal I can do so they are still quite grainy.  Anyhow, I thought I'd share them anyway. 

I also wanted to link up to my weekly Wordless Wednesdays.




















and
 then, she {snapped}



As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar.
You'll just have to scroll down the page a bit to see it.
If you like what you've read, please feel free to join my site.

11 comments :

  1. I just started following. It seems we have quite a few things in common...motherhood...and a love for our babies and photography! Great photos!I like the angles you chose to shoot from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely have things in common. I've started to follow you too and I look forward to visiting!

      Delete
  2. The new design looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for wider columns & bigger pictures! love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the new look, especially your background! You SO have the cutest little doll face there! OMGosh!

    I just LOVE your composition, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little toes.

    Have a great WW!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the new look and so loving the great moments you captured!! she is one cute little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her sweet little hair flips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate having to take indoor shots but wow yours are amazing huni I love them !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

    DADDY-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these!!! So adorable! I love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...