Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 23, 2012

Something wonderful in store for you!

I don’t know if you read my post HERE but I am going to be away next week on vacation.  After publishing a post just yesterday asking if anyone may be interested in being a guest blogger on my site, I was sorting through several emails of interested parties.  And here I thought I wasn’t going to get much interest at all.  So I’m not a loser.  Whew, it’s a good thing!  No, I’m just kidding!  I just love ragging on myself!  On a more serious note, though, I just wanted to give a BIG shout out to all of the interested parties (you know who you are) and say THANK YOU so much! 

Anyhow, now I know you are going to miss me terribly while I’m away but, chins up, I have something wonderful in store for all of my forty followers readers.  Since I will be leaving early Saturday morning, I have lined up some great guest bloggers to post in my absence.  I’m VERY excited to have each one of them!  So excited that I can barely contain myself! 

Each of my guest bloggers posts will contain a brief introduction by me and will contain a link back to their little parts of the blogosphere where you will be able to visit with each of them.  I really hope you enjoy what I have lined up!  I wish you all happy reading and, oh, viewing too!  You have to admit sometimes the images are the BEST part!

As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar for those interested in joining the site. You just have to scroll down the page a little to see it. Additionally, I just published a Contact Me page to the tabs below my blog header where you can either email me or follow me on Facebook, PInterest, and/or Instagram! Happy Navigating!

6 comments :

  1. I am excited to do one! Thanks for the opportunity! And we are like kindred spirits...I love handbags!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation. Sarasota is just a hop, skip and a jump from me - Naples, FL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time on vacation! Thank you for all the sweet comments you leave for me and my little man! I'm sorry I don't get over here more. I just realized that when I reply by email you aren't getting them bc you have the no reply on =(
    I will have to try to comment more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...