Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

August 25, 2012

This is a test

This is going to be a short post.  I am using my new Macbook Pro Retina and just installed (or I should say my nephew just installed) VirtualBox so that I could run Windows 7 inside of my MAC operating system all so I could keep Windows Live Writer (WLW) as my blog posting tool.  Now if that’s not dedication, than I’m not sure what is!  If you’ve been following me, you’d know that posting has been a pretty BIG issue for me.  Every blogging tool that I’ve tried was removing my formatting (adding or removing spaces between paragraphs and images) so that my posts would look sloppy.  Anyhow, WLW is the only blog posting tool that has ever worked for me.  It keeps my formatting in tact!  I’m sure now you can understand why I’m so dedicated! 

Anyhow, just because I was able to download WLW okay, I still wanted to make sure it published my posts properly so this post will be my test.  And since I’m testing anyway, I thought I’d link up the image below to the following photo challenge.  It’s one of my favorites!  I love Alivia’s serious expression while her Nana is kissing her cheek!

092 RSWM

Happy Jax

5 comments :

  1. Hooray Macbook! :) I hope you will love it as much as I love mine. And what a sweet picture of Alivia with her Nana! Timeless!
    (J calls my mom Nana)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove my Macbook.. Wooohooo.. Hope you enjoy it.. ;)) Sweetest pic as always.. she's soo darn adorable ;)) LOVING the perspective here.. Great capture..xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAy! so glad you found way to still use your same format! OOOOY! LOVE that serious girl face. Super adorbs, as always mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem sometimes, especially if I go back to edit a post. It always adds extra spaces between photos. It's funny how technology that is supposed to make things easier can make life so frustrating sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...