Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

September 11, 2012

Let’s try this again shall we?

Guess what?  I’ll be having a guest blogger posting this Friday from Two Shades of Lovely and I’m so excited!  She’s going to be sharing some great links with you!  If you don’t already know Jeni, I’d recommend hopping over to her site!  Take a load off and have a look around!  Oh, and in case you have been following my The Missing Link posts (on Fridays), I’ll be posting Week 22 over at Two Shades of Lovely so I hope to see you there!

Okay, so I took another stab at this edit.  I posted this picture yesterday and I wasn’t satisfied with it’s turnout!  It looked a little over edited for my taste and her eyes were popping way too much (a little scary if you ask me)!

So here is the picture I posted yesterday… (YIKES)!

3645 RSWM

And here is my new edit!  Ahhhhh, much better!
The eyes blend in now!
The skin color is much better too!

3645 no action RSWM
And this next shot is with the Punch it Up action from Paint the Moon applied
(which lightened and boosted contrast a little).

3645 Punch it Up RSWM
Curious, which is your favorite?  I know which one is mine!

Live and Love...Out LoudLife as we know it by Paula

11 comments :

  1. Oh, I can't decide between two and three. Either way...so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last edit the best. Great shot by the way, nice and sharp. I have to practice a bit more in taking sharper pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the shots are beautiful. Love the last edit especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo! I like the last one the best. Great processing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt the bottom picture if my favorite - But it's so funny b/c I have gone back and looked at some of the first pics when I was starting to experiment with editing eyes and Holy Guacamole Julianna looks like a demon in some of them - LOL! I guess I thought it looked god at the time hahahaha! Clearly we all have to make mistakes to learn :) But I will say the first shot is not terrible really - I Have seen some really really bad fake looking eyes on professional photographers websites. Yours is not bad at all! :) Good job and i need to get some PTM actions - pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the last two. Yes, it's so easy to do too much on the eyes, isn't it? Sweet shot! Joining you from Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm I kind of do like the first one! It just has such detail . Shows all the little things you'll always want to remember about her :)

    Happy WW!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that it removed the color cast too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them all! She's so beautiful you can't really go wrong with any of them, what a little cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Again!! Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so in love with this picture hun, thank you for linking you were featured this week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...