Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

February 22, 2013

Free storyboard template with 6 photos!

I’m on a roll I guess!  I’ve been feeling creative, hence the new storyboard!  Not sure what I’m going to call it but the bottom layer reminds me of cork board which is kind of cool.  Feel free to grab it HERE!  Hope you guys like it!  It is a .psd Photoshop file and is 850 px wide.  As long as you are even a little familiar with Photoshop you should have no problem using the template.  Just click on the layers that read “PLACE YOUR PHOTO HERE” then go to File / Place and choose the image you’d like to insert.  If you have any problems downloading, feel free to leave me a comment.

Sorry about the same ol’ pictures in every post but with the designing and all I haven’t had a chance to pick up my camera.  I hope to have new pictures next week of Livi’s Easter dress.  It’s so adorable!  I’m still trying to find shoes for it though.  How difficult can it be to find white dress shoes?  Apparently pretty friggin’ difficult.  I refuse to pay $50 for ones that aren’t even made of real leather!  Yeah they match perfectly, but seriously?  I don’t mind spending the fifty dollars but I want to be getting something for my money you know?  Not that Livi’s feet are overly wide but her little, yet still pudgy, feet do not fit into just any type of shoe.  No, no, no, it can’t be that easy.  She only fits into Livie & Luca, See Kai Run, Clarks, and some Stride Rite brands.  Oh, and Skecher sneakers too!  If you’ve never heard of these brands, I highly recommend checking them out!  If you do, you may want to visit Amazon or Zappos.  They have very competitive prices!

Okay, that’s all for tonight!  Happy Friday and I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

Storyboard 6 sample

Dear Creatives

2 comments :

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL! But then.... look at that amazing model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are great photos. I can't wait to see the Easter dress. Good luck on the shoe hunt. Your daughter is so pretty! What type of camera are you using? Thanks for sharing & linking up @ DearCreatives.com Hope your having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...