Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 29, 2013

Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Hey there!  Guess what?  Yep, I’m still on my bloggy break!  Go me!  Don’t worry though; I have you covered!  I’ve got another great Guest Blogger for you today and something tells me you are really going to like this post!  I think the post title says it all!  Who doesn’t love ice cream especially in the hot and humid Summer months?  When I first saw the pictures, my mouth immediately began to water!  Although it was tough, I managed not to drool all over my key board.  I’ll give myself a little pat on the back for that!  Now let’s see if you can do it!

Oh and if you missed yesterday’s post, Propagating Basil is Easy by Marci, don’t forget to check it out!

Welcome Guest Blogger

Thank goodness most of us have a short week after the Memorial Day Holiday.  Memorial Day is when some of us kick off our summer after honoring all that have fallen.

You know what that means!  You guessed it... pull out the Ice Cream machine!  

It is with great pleasure that I am writing this guest post for Elena.  For those of you that do not know me,  I am Barbara over at Mature Spring Chick.

What is your favorite Ice Cream?  Let's begin with a REAL EASY one.  Psst!  I can personally tell you that Elena likes this flavor!

Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Barbara Guest Post 052913
Ingredients:
1 can Condensed Milk
1 cup  heavy Whipping Cream
1 cup Whole Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 tbsp. Peppermint Extract
1 Junket Tablet
1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips (Semi Sweet)
5 Drops of Green Food coloring
 
Directions:
Stir the 2 milks and cream together
Add extracts
Add Junket tablet
Place in your Ice Cream Maker
Freeze according to Manufacturer's Directions
Five minutes before done add chocolate chips

That’s it! You can immediately serve it up as soft serve ice cream! I always make homemade ice cream when we grill out during the Summer months!

Don’t have the equipment or the ingredients?  Feel free to click on the images below!  

 
Thank you Elena for posting my guest blog and hope you are having a much needed break!

3 comments :

  1. Looks absolutely delicious and thanks so very much for sharing here with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your time. Thank you again for the chance to reach out to your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a must ~ it's my favorite ice cream!
    I hope you are enjoying your vacation!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...