Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

January 16, 2014

Free Customizable Valentine’s Day Cards

Love is in the air; I can feel it!  With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought I’d offer YOU some free Valentine’s Day Cards!  These are for those that will be printing their cards at home or know of a fabulous printer they’ve already worked with in the past!  You can steal my cards in one of two ways.  Either by downloading the Adobe Photoshop .psd file to customize yourself or by completing my form to have me do the work for you!  That’s right!  I will insert your images into my template and personalize with your family name(s). 

If you choose to take advantage of having me personalize a design for you, please keep in mind I have to keep my workload reasonable.  With that said, I’ll be personalizing cards for ONLY 10 people.  How will I decide which people?  Great question!

I’m looking for great photos that will really make my designs shine as I intend to publish an additional post showcasing our beautiful work (your photos and my designs)!  Let me give you some hints as to what I’ll looking for.  Photos must:

  • be properly exposed,
  • sharp,
  • contain colors true to the subject, and
  • be full resolution files

If you are unsure of whether your photos meet these requirements, please feel free to contact me to discuss.

For those of you interested, please provide me with your images via Dropbox (please use croppedstories@gmail.com to share files) or Google Drive.  Once completed, please complete my formOf course, in order for you to receive your personalized card in a timely fashion, I’ll need the form completed ASAP.  Unfortunately I will not be accepting forms received later than Sunday, January 19th, by 12:00 noon EST.

Assuming your form is submitted by the deadline, I can provide you with your personalized Valentine’s Day card by Thursday, January 23rd (in some cases sooner).  All cards will be sent to the recipients email address, provided in a .jpg format, and will be print-ready!

HELPFUL TIPS FOR PRINTING and PREPARING AT HOME

HELPFUL TEMPLATE INFORMATION

All my templates are .psd files and can be opened in Adobe Photoshop or Elements.  Once opened, refer to the red and yellow highlighted layers to the right of your workspace.  These are the only layers you should be editing.  The red layers named “PLACE YOUR PHOTO HERE” are to insert images from your computer.  The yellow layers named “EDIT TEXT” are to personalize with your last name or the names of your family members depending on the design you’ve chosen. With your red layer selected, go to File / Place to choose an image from your computer.  Once inserted, you may adjust to fit the frame.  For best results, remember to use full resolution images (images that have NOT been resized or, worse, compressed). 

Now onto my designs. I hope you like them!

And in the true spirit of Valentine’s Day, all I ask is that you show me the love and…

PLEASE PIN THIS POST.
It’s my only request for providing these free products and my service.

DOWNLOAD THEM ALL HERE

  1. GIRLS HANGING HEARTS / 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  2. BOYS HANGING HEARTS / 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  3. GIRLS CUPCAKES AND CANDY / 5 x 7 inches
  4. BOYS CUPCAKES AND CANDY / 5 x 7 inches
  5. GIRLS PHOTOS ON THE FLOOR / 5 x 7 inches
  6. GIRLS PIECES OF MY HEART / 8.5 x 4 inches
  7. BOYS PIECES OF MY HEART / 8.5 x 4 inches
  8. GIRLS HEART EMBLEM / 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  9. UNISEX HEART EMBLEM / 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  10. UNISEX SWEETHEART / 5 x 7 inches

I have to apologize in advance for not having any photographs of boys to use in my boy templates.

#1

HANGING-HEARTS-Girls-Valentines-Day-Card-via-Cropped-Stories

#2

HANGING-HEARTS-Boys-Valentines-Day-Card-via-Cropped-Stories

#3

Cupcakes and Candy Girls Valentines Day Card via Cropped Stories

 #4

Cupcakes and Candy Boys Valentines Day Card via Cropped Stories

#5

PHOTOS-ON-THE-FLOOR-Valentines-Day-Card-via-Cropped-Stories

#6

Pieces of my Heart Front and Back Valentines Day Card via Cropped Stories

 #7

Pieces of my Heart Front and Back Boy Valentines Day Card via Cropped Stories

#8

HEART-EMBLEM-Girls-Valentines-Day-Card-via-Cropped-Stories

#9

HEART-EMBLEM-Unisex-Valentines-Day-Card-via-Cropped-Stories

#10

Sweetheart Unisex Valentines Day Card via Cropped Stories

If you missed my previous post, Will you rate my birth announcement designs, I really hope you’ll check it out!

Also, the PINcentive blog hop is still live!  Feel free to drop by and party with us.  You wouldn’t want to miss out on seeing how many times our winner’s posts have been pinned would you?  Trust me; it’s pretty impressive!

And if you haven’t yet entered our $600 cash giveaway, there is still plenty of time!  Good luck!

9 comments :

  1. Love these and I know I've said this before but she is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Love her. Thanks for sharing these awesome cards with us at #LOBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I hope you will share this tonight at the Mommy Monday Blog Hop :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Thursday STYLE! I just pinned for later :) Hope you and your family are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. Your little one is adorable. Thanks for linking up at Turn it Up Tuesday
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards! I pinned for later. Thank you so much for sharing them.
    Visiting here from the This Momma's Meandering Mondays and enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just 'tweeted' your beautiful templates! Really nice designs. Thanks for sharing. Visiting via LOBS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #6 is my favorite!!! Love using the polaroid frames and your card and little girl are so sweet! Pinning:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these personalized Valentines day greetings cards sooo awesome. Love those photos and images, veyr glorious!

    cheers to you on Valentines day!
    Marilyn
    http://easyday.snydle.com/valentines-day-wishes-and-messages.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...